Monday, July 6, 2009

Naddy Said...Back From The Grave...Again?!!...Pathetic

This is getting redundant now! I post, I disappear...post, disappear...NO MORE! I'm gonna keep u internuts informed of all of our Peel Off bidness. We've actually been pretty busy...doing shows, recording, filming..."Runnin' Wit Sizzorz" is almost wrapped up, and Dallas, eX and World are all working hard in the Danger Room (our brand spanking new studio!!) Lotta treats getting cooked up in there that will be liberated very soon...I would put some up now to download, but I don't want to here their mouths..."Those songs aren't mastered", "I need to record that verse over", blah, blah, blah...Stay tuned though...they might be desperate for attention and give me the green light so keep ur fingers and ur eyes peeled...or not. *shrugs* We're the shit anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment