Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Naddy Said...Where The F*ck You Been?!!

Okay, it's been a while, and I know I've been severely negligent in interesting posts and witty banter, but I have an excuse!...We've been shooting a documentary, chronicling Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire and the rest of the Gestapo's exploits. This required a lot of nose to the grindstone effort and late nights and early mornings.......researching...that's the word I'm using now and Im sticking to it. But, if you know us at all, the above picture is a pretty good re-creation. Anyways, the teaser trailer has been circulating the blogs and twitter, but I want to give it it's own post. It's eX's baby, and deserves the shine. So for now, just know to stay tuned for "Runnin' With SizzorZ", true believers!

No comments:

Post a Comment